Amsterdam NY (Day 70)

This is the day we had to say goodby to our friends and the best crew to learn how to lock through with.

So this is the first day I am handling lines all by myself.  My confidence level has gone way up.  
I must say, Mike handles the boat like a pro.  He can use the remote control bow and stern thrusters to help me out tremendously.
We loved the wall in Amsterdam.  There is a waterski school that puts on a show on Wednesdays during the summer months.  We weren’t there on a Wednesday but we got to enjoy the practice.
After dinner we took a walk on a  lovely, trail across the river with beautiful artwork along the way.

It was a beautiful day!!
Our Journey 

For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.  John 1:16




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down the Rivers We Go (Finally)Days 115-121

Sandestin Resort Florida (Days 162-210)

Mighty Mississippi (Days 125-128)