Pennecamp- Harbor on Largo


While I flew up to North Carolina to pick up Lindsay and her family, Mike moved the boat 7 nautical miles from Marina Del Mar to Harbor on Largo. 
 Lindsay’s best friend from high school, Jessica and her husband Gerald are working on renovating this small marina on Largo Sound next to Pennecamp Park.
Gerald and their son G helped a Mike with the move.  The entrance to the marina is very narrow.  I needed to speed this video up 3 times as they were very cautious and moving very slowly getting in.  I’m really glad I wasn’t there.



The kids were thrilled to get there after a 2 day road trip.
Gully was all set to take off in Zoom’s “little boat.”
G was so sweet and prepared coconut drinks for all.  What a welcome!
The kids had such a good time in this incredible oasis.
Cass took to fishing right awa.
Gully got in on it as well
Ge was great with all the kids ad so very kind.
Jessica was pretty amazing too.  I know I wasn’t volunteering to take the fish off the hooks.

Mike got involved as well.
This was an amazing place to go kayaking.
The kids really enjoyed it.

Lindsay took the boys paddleboarding as well.
Just one at a time.
Mike took them out for a “Zoom” boat ride.
Jessica and G volunteered to watch the baby.
G was amazing with Teeny.
He was rewarded with a kiteboard ride with Mike.


















 

Comments